Happy International Women's Day!
At Pulse, we view every day as an opportunity to celebrate women. We are firm believers that an equal world is an enabled world. It's why we work each day to create comfortable and luxurious products for each unique body: every person deserves comfortably intimacy.
This International Women's Day we wanted to feature 10 Inspiring Women working to better the world of women's health. We can't wait for you to meet them!
- Ann Garnier, founder of Lisa Health — digital app for midlife women using science and real honesty to help them navigate menopause and midlife health challenges.
- Bethany Edwards, co-founder of Lia Diagnostics, which created the first flushable and biodegradable pregnancy test.
- Geetha Manjunath, CEO and co-founder of Niramai, a health tech startup using AI and machine learning to detect early stage breast cancer.
- Jessica Ching, CEO and co-founder of Eve Medical, a start-up that makes female-friendly medical devices.
- Kate Torgersen, CEO and founder of Milk Stork, the first breast milk shipping service for business traveling, breastfeeding moms.
- Paige Fashoni, founder and CEO of FLUX Undies — reusable period-proof underwear that replaces single-use disposable pads and tampons.
- Claire Coder, CEO and founder of Aunt Flow, the first full-solution to help businesses and schools stock their bathrooms with freely accessible tampons and pads.
- Judy Murphy, Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) at IBM Global Healthcare.
- And our favorite inspiring woman, Amy Buckalter, CEO and founder of Pulse, a tech-driven company creating thoughtful comfortable intimacy products.