- Shipping Methods
Lovemypulse.com ships via UPS and USPS to US addresses only. Orders must be placed by 11 am Pacific Time (PT) to be processed the same day. Business days are Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays. Orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico take 5-10 business days. Shipments to APO/FPO addresses ship via USPS and can take 4-6 weeks for delivery. Free Shipping specials apply to shipments within in the continental US.
Normal shipping time frames are listed below:
- UPS Ground- 3-5 business days
- UPS 2 Day- 2 business days
- UPS Next Day- 1 business day
- Returns and Money-back Guarantee
We offer a 30-day, 100% money back guarantee on Pulse Warmers.* If you are dissatisfied for any reason with your Pulse Warmer and would like to return your Pulse Warmer for a full refund, less shipping (if applicable), please call 206-402-3617, email email@example.com, or fill out our Contact form for a Return Authorization (RA) request within 30 calendar days of the receipt of the product.
Upon return, credit will be applied back to the original form of payment.
Please note Toaster Labs does not permit the return of or offer refunds for:
- Pulse Warmers purchased, new or used, from unauthorized distributors or through unauthorized distribution channels.
- Non-defective Pulse Warmers purchased more than 30 days prior.
- Packages missing hardware components.
- Shipping charges.
*Pulse Pods are not covered by the 30-Day Guarantee.
Products returned without an RA (Return Authorization) number will not be accepted. It is the responsibility of the sender to provide valid tracking information if confirmation of return is disputed. Toaster Labs does not assume responsibility for lost or stolen products being returned for a refund without an RA number.
Note: Toaster Labs recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Toaster Labs or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking and (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
- Register your Pulse
- Your Pulse and Pulse Pods have been designed with the highest–quality materials and attention to detail. Your Pulse cannot be serviced. To ensure you receive proper product updates and announcements register your Pulse here.
Toaster Labs, Inc. (Toaster Labs) aims to provide the highest-quality products that delight our customers. Our Quality System keeps us focused on ongoing and continuously improving quality from conception through commercialization. Every Pulse Warmer is subjected to rigorous inspection and test procedures to ensure it meets our quality and performance standards. Defective products are extremely rare. We do, however, examine returned products to help us identify product and/or process improvements.
Pulse Warmers come with a 2-year warranty covering any manufacturer-defects. Toaster Labs is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the Pulse Warmer's use. This warranty does not apply to (a) cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and the like, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship, (b) damage caused by use of the Pulse Warmer with products or components not supplied by Toaster Labs, (c) damage caused by accidents, abuse, misuse, electrical surges or other external forces, (d) damage caused by any alteration of the Pulse Warmer; or (e) ordinary wear and tear. Your exclusive remedy under this Warranty is to return the Pulse Warmer, in accordance with the below instructions, for a return of the price paid.
THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY PROVIDED BY TOASTER LABS, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL TOASTER LABS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INCONVENIENCE OR DAMAGE, WHETHER DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE, RESULTING FROM BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO ANY PULSE PRODUCT, EXCEPT AS SET FORTH HEREIN.
Some jurisdictions do not allow these limitations and exclusions, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. You may also have other rights, which may vary depending on location. This warranty will be interpreted pursuant to the laws of the United States and the State of Washington. If any portion of this warranty is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such finding will not invalidate any other provision.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Pulse Consumer Care at 206-402-3617. For easy troubleshooting, be sure to have your Pulse Warmer readily available when calling.
- Quick Start Guide
- Download the Quick Start Guide to help you get started!
- Please see our Troubleshooting page or give us a call at 206.402.3617.
What information we collect
We only collect information you give us or permit us to access. When you place an order on our Website, we will collect your name, contact information, payment information, and billing/shipping address.
If you create an account or register your product on our Website, we also will collect your birthdate and gender.
We also may collect information regarding your interaction with, and use of, our Website. Information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, your Device and hardware information, IP address, browser type and language, cookie information, operating system, access times, referring website URLs, information about your purchases and other information about your interactions with us.
How we collect this information
We will ask you to provide some information (for example, your name, contact information, payment and shipping information). We may automatically collect information about your Device and Website usage from the Website, your browser, and/or Device. We use a variety of methods to collect this information, including, but not limited to, cookies, pixel tags and web beacons. If you disable cookies or other collection tools, you may not have access to some features that make your user experience more efficient, and some parts of our Website may not function properly.
How we use this information
In general, we use this information to facilitate and enhance your use of our Website, to improve and maintain Pulse products and/or services, to analyze user behavior and trends, and to communicate with you about your purchase, account information, and/or customer service. For example, we may use the information:
- to respond to your emails, purchase orders, comments, requests or complaints;
- to communicate with you about our products, services, and other promotional purposes;
- to request feedback and to enable us to develop, customize and improve Pulse products and services; and for the specific purpose for which the information was provided.
In addition, this information may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, or sale of company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership as one of the business assets of the company.
Finally, we may disclose this information to law enforcement and other government entities/officials if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with the law; (b) protect any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of Pulse or our customers; or (d) protect Pulse's property rights.
If you post comments or reviews in the public areas of our Website, this User Content will be viewable by the public.
How to manage your account and/or preferences
You can modify or delete your account through your account settings. We may keep information and content you previously provided through your account. To unsubscribe to the Newsletter, please change your settings or follow the instructions in the Newsletter. If you have unsubscribed to the Newsletter, due to production schedules, you may receive communications already in production.
How we protect your information
We maintain commercially reasonable security measures to help protect your information from loss, destruction, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. These technologies help ensure that your data is safe, secure, and only available to you and to those to whom you have authorized access. However, no data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology is guaranteed to be 100% secure.
For questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Terms and Conditions
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD, YOU MAY NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
As used herein, "Website" means the Pulse website, located at lovemypulse.com. "You" and "your" means you, an individual, and/or the company on whose behalf you accept these Terms. "We," "Pulse," "us" and "our" means Toaster Labs, Inc. ("Toaster Labs").
All Intellectual Property on and relating to the Website, Content, and Pulse products is owned by Toaster Labs, which includes materials protected by copyright, trademark, or patent laws (collectively, "Intellectual Property"). All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered, and/or licensed by Toaster Labs. All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, software, scripts, code, designs, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, applications, interactive features and all other content ("Content") is protected under the United States copyright laws and is the exclusive and proprietary property of Toaster Labs.
You may use the Website and Content only for your own non-commercial, informational use and to place an order or purchase Toaster Labs products. You may not print or download materials from the Website unless specifically authorized, and you agree not to change or delete any ownership notices from materials downloaded or printed from the Website. You agree not to modify, copy, translate, broadcast, perform, display, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, download, post, transmit or sell any Intellectual Property or Content appearing on the Website without Toaster Labs' written consent. You agree not to use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering methods. Nothing in these Terms shall be interpreted as granting any license of intellectual property rights to you.
All orders placed through the Website are subject to Toaster Labs' acceptance. This means that Toaster Labs may refuse to accept or cancel any order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or anyone else, other than to refund any applicable amounts that you have paid in connection with a cancelled order.
Safeguard Your Username/Password
You are responsible for any activities that take place while using your account. Keep your username/password secure and do not allow anyone else to use your username/password to access your account. Toaster Labs is not responsible for any loss that results from the unauthorized use of your username/password, with or without your knowledge.
Your comments, reviews, suggestions, and any other similar information you choose to submit to us ("User Content") is not confidential or proprietary. You grant, and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Toaster Labs a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual right to use your User Content in any manner now or later developed, for any purpose and without any payment due to you.
Restrictions on Use
You agree not to misuse our Website or to help anyone else to do so. For example, you agree that you will not:
-interfere with or disrupt our Website or services, or any user, for example by sending a virus, flooding, or spamming the Website or any part of our services;
-access, search or create accounts for the Website by any means other than our publicly supported interface;
-send unsolicited communications, promotions, advertisements, or spam; or
-post or otherwise submit any information or material that is abusive, violent, threatening, harassing, defamatory, that advocates bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people, that violates the law in any way, or that infringes any proprietary, personal or intellectual property right of any individual, group or entity.
Third Party Platforms
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Toaster Labs, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all claims, losses, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees, arising from or relating in any way to your User Content, your use of Content, your use of the Website, your conduct in connection with the Website or with other Website users, or any violation of these Terms, any law or the rights of any third party.
Limitation of Liability
TOASTER LABS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THE CONDUCT OF OTHER WEBSITE USERS. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. YOUR ONLY REMEDY AGAINST TOASTER LABS FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE. THAT SAID, IF TOASTER LABS IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS WHICH IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, TOASTER LABS' LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED US$10.00.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If any provision in these Terms is held invalid, the remainder of these Terms shall continue to be enforceable. If any provision in these Terms is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision is deemed severable from these Terms and the remaining provisions are still valid and enforceable.
Toaster Labs reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate your account, delete any of your User Content, and restrict your use of all or any part of the Website for any or no reason, without notice, and without liability to you or anyone else. Toaster Labs also reserves the right to block users from certain IP addresses or Device numbers and prevent access to the Website. You understand and agree that some of your User Content, such as reviews and/or comments or User Content that is displayed on Third Party Platforms, may continue to appear on the Website or other platforms even after your User Content is removed or your account is terminated. These Terms remain in effect even after your account is terminated. The Terms relating to Intellectual Property, Indemnification, Limitation of Liability, Severability and terms that by their nature may survive termination shall survive any termination.
- What is Pulse™?
- Pulse is the world’s first touch-less warmer and dispenser for personal care formulations. Pulse will be debuting in the bedroom featuring personal lubricants.
- What are Pulse Pods?
- Rather than being packaged in messy archaic tubes or bottles, our FDA cleared lubricants are created in one-of-a-kind, stylish, hygienic, recyclable containers called “Pulse Pods." This patent pending technology allows them to be safely warmed when used with our Pulse touchless warmer and dispenser. They can also be dispensed manually, which makes them a perfect on-the-go solution.
- Why is it important to have FDA clearance?
- Personal lubricants are classified as Class II Medical Devices and that’s serious stuff. We don’t fool around with the products you put on—or in—your body. (Well, actually, we do; but that’s another story!) Here’s why we value FDA clearance: It means that Pulse has passed all laboratory tests to ensure our formulations meet the highest safety standards for our consumers. This includes testing for toxicity, vaginal irritation, condom compatibility, and stability.
- What makes Pulse personal lubricants so different?
- H20h! is currently the only all natural personal lubricant on the market that includes chia—an ingredient known for its exceptional moisturizing properties. Unlike other products, it contains a mere .01% glycerin (a soap byproduct known to cause yeast infections). Aloe-ahh, our silicone-based product, is 100% free of glycerin, and includes aloe and Vitamin E, which have healing and soothing properties. Both formulations are paraben-free and petroleum-free; and that means no chemical-based preservatives. What’s more, Pulse lubricants have been developed with the finest grades of each ingredient and have been tested and qualified as hypoallergenic.
- What is the difference between silicone-based and water-based lubricants?
- Our silicone lubricant (Aloe-ahh) is an incredibly lubricious formula that delivers the decadent “slip” you know and love. Our silky, water-based formulation (H2Oh!) is created with natural ingredients, including chia extract, for the ultimate dose of soothing moisture. Additionally, H20h! can be reactivated for extended use by adding a few drops of water or saliva.
- How many servings are in a Pulse Pod?
- There are nine servings when the Pulse Pod is used in tandem with the warming dispenser. Servings vary, however, when the product is used manually, depending on how much you dispense each time.
- How long does it take to warm up my Pulse Pod?
- Typically, your Pulse will warm an entire Pod within four to six minutes; but since it's sensitive to the ambient temperature in your room, please note that warming may take longer in rooms that are less than 60 degrees F.
- Are Pulse lubricants compatible with all types of condoms?
- Aloe-ahh silicone-based lubricant is compatible with natural rubber latex, polyisoprene, and polyurethane condoms. H20h! water-based lubricant is compatible with natural rubber latex and polyisoprene condoms – it is not compatible with polyurethane condoms.
- If I want to change to a different Pulse Pod formulation while using my Pulse, do I have to wait until the pod is empty?
- Since the lubricant never touches any part of the interior of the dispenser, it stays pristine, allowing you to swap out Pulse Pods whenever you wish.
- Why is there a flashing red Mood Light and how do I fix it?
- Simple: Just unplug your Pulse and plug it back in. The error light will go off; warming and dispensing functions will automatically reengage. If you encounter further issues or have any questions feel free to contact Pulse customer care at (206) 402.3617. You'll always get a warm welcome!
- I’ve been hearing about the huge importance of lubricants having the right “osmolality”, can you tell me more?
- High osmolality lubricants can dry out the tissues in your vagina and make them more susceptible to bacteria, yeast, and viruses. That’s why these types of lubricants increase the risk of vaginal infections and even STDs. The World Health Organization recommends avoiding products with osmolality greater than 1200 mOmol/kg. (Believe it or not, many on the market actually measure between 2,000 and 6,000 mOmol/kg!) Pulse's H2Oh!, on the other hand, measures around 300 mOmol/kg—perfectly in sync with your body’s natural lubrication. Unlike water-based lubricants, silicone products can’t dehydrate the water-based body tissues, so there's no osmolality measurement necessary.
- I have received damaged or incorrect products. What should I do?
- Please call Customer Care at 206-402-3617 or email us at email@example.com.
- How long is the warranty on my Pulse?
- Two years. Pulse Pods are not covered under warranty. For more information about your Warranty please reference our Warranty page.
- My Pulse does not work correctly. How can I repair it?
- Unfortunately, Pulse units cannot be repaired at home without voiding your warranty. Please call Customer Care at 206-402-3617 with your Pulse in hand so we can troubleshoot and see if we can get Pulse working for you. If we are unable to resolve the issue over the phone, and your Pulse is covered under warranty, we will replace your Pulse at no charge to you.
- My Pulse Pods were leaking when I received them, what should I do?
- Please call Customer Care at 206-402-3617 or email us at CustomerCare@lovemypulse.com.
- The Pulse warming unit will not turn on when the power control is pressed?
- Make sure power supply is fully plugged into your Pulse and a working electrical outlet.
- My Pulse Pod chamber door is not opening?
- The Pulse Pod chamber should always open even if not powered up. Please call our Customer Care # and make sure to have your Pulse with you when you call so we can troubleshoot.
- My Pulse Pod Chamber door is not closing?
- Was the cap removed from the Pulse Pod? If not, please remove the cap and try again. Also, make sure the Pulse Pod is inserted correctly with the nozzle facing down and the prongs aligned correctly. A small amount of pressure may need to be applied to the Pod to get it to slide fully into the chamber.
- Why is there no lubrication being dispensed from my Pulse?
- The Pulse maybe locked, a locked Pulse doesn’t allow any lubrication to be dispensed. If your Pulse is locked and you press the control button, the light will flash blue three times. To unlock your Pulse, hold the Power Control button down for three seconds. This will unlock the Pulse so lubricant can be dispensed. It may also mean that the Pulse Pod may contain an insufficient amount of lubricant; and the red indicator light that tells you when the Pulse Pod is empty should be on. Try inserting a new Pulse Pod.
- Why is my Pulse not dispensing the appropriate amount of lubricant?
- If you use a partially filled Pulse Pod the first dispensed amount maybe inconsistent compared with the rest of the servings. Inconsistency will not happen with a full Pulse Pod.
- Why am I seeing a flashing red mood light, and how do I fix it?
- Simple: Just unplug your Pulse and plug it back in. The error light will go off; warming and dispensing functions will automatically reengage. If you encounter further issues or have any questions, always feel free to contact Pulse customer care at (206) 402.3617. You will always receive a warm welcome.
- When I power on my Pulse, the light immediately is solid white and not pulsing – why?
- Your Pulse is in a room that is too warm to allow us to heat your pod. You can still dispense but you will need to move to a cooler environment for the warming function to work.
- Can I adjust the temperature of the dispense?
- We have selected our ideal temperature for the initial warming setting, but know that you may have a different ideal set point. If you feel it is too hot on initial dispense, just dispense 3-4 minutes after turning on the warmer for a cooler experience. If you feel it is too cold on initial dispense, wait 30 seconds to a minute after your unit stops pulsing to take your first serving at a warmer temperature.